Electronic noise attenuator
Each ANCAS seat contains an electroacoustic module that detects ambient noise and produces its opposite in order to annihilate it. Thus, an acoustic comfort zone is created around the headrest for the greater well-being of passengers. All of these adjacent quiet zones have the effect of reducing the overall noise level inside the passenger cabin.
- Attenuation of emerging noise: 20 to 30 dB (50-500 Hz).
- Broadband attenuation: 5 to 10 dBA.
- Dimensions: adaptable to all types of seats.
- Weight: 1.3kg.
- Consumption: 15W.
- Power supply: 28 V DC or 115 V/400 Hz.
- MTBF: 15,000 hours.
- Approved by seat manufacturers.
For treatment in the cabin, there is the Quieting Cabin solution. Consult us.