The NoVACS electronically reduces long wavelength noise and/or vibrations. It is able to process, with or without synchronous reference, periodic, broadband and pulsed signals.
The NoVACS is designed to simplify the work of the user as much as possible. It is configured using a PC and can then be used independently.
A large software library makes it possible to program any type of control algorithm linking the sensors to the feedback sources.
In a single box, the NoVACS is equivalent to an electroacoustic control chain consisting of a conditioning bay, a multi-channel real-time signal processing card and a real-time signal display device.
The NoVACS associated with a set of sensors (microphones, accelerometers) and counter sources (speakers, vibrating pots), is a general multi-reference active control system consisting of a real-time microprocessor necessary for controlling the servo-control , via an energy minimization algorithm at the sensor level.
- 1 to 8 outputs (secondary sources)
- 2 to 11 inputs (sensors)
- Polarization Electret Microphone (standard dynamic microphone)
- Charge amplifier input cards (for accelerometer)
- Power supply 220V DC / 12V DC / 24V DC
- B.N.C. output interface box
- Implemented algorithms: L.M.S., temporal, frequency, synchronous