Active noise-cancelling headphones
ANR technology is based on miniaturized electronics (2) which is placed inside the shell of the helmet. This electronics is connected on the one hand to a small microphone (1) which picks up the ambient noise and on the other hand to a small loudspeaker (3) which generates the counter-noise near the ear so as to considerably attenuate the noise reaching the eardrum.
- Exceptional attenuation of loud noises in the low frequencies
- Homogeneous attenuation of low-pitched noises to high-pitched noises
- Decrease in the risk of deafness related to low-pitched noises
- Improved alertness at work
- Reduced fatigue caused by loud noises
- Improved perception of the sound environment
- High quality of communication intelligibility (> 96%)
- Elimination of the feeling of acoustic confinement due to wearing a helmet
- Machinery drivers (construction, transport, agriculture, military, etc.).
- Maintenance personnel (airports, construction sites, etc.).
- Pilots (planes, helicopters, ULM, etc…).
- Sporting activities (shooting range, rally, motorcycle, etc.).
- Any other communicating application in a noisy environment (walkie-talkie, radio, intercom, etc.).
Protective helmet and sound reception
Protective and communication helmet
- Autonomy: 25 hours
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +55°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Power supply: 4.8 V DC
- Attenuation in low frequencies: 15 dB in passive mode and 40 dB in active mode
- Operation in ambient up to 120 dB